Oh the wonderful & awkward world of online dating!! The dating world has come to this. Pretty much everyone I know has been on some sort of online date. Sure it’s fun to swipe but it’s weird and uncomfortable meeting someone for the first time! Especially since it feels like you just picked them out of some sort of dating catalog.
There’s always so much pressure on a first date; so make it causal and take them somewhere away from the touristy places! I’ve listed some fun and safe places to take your online date below (OR just a date night in general).
Grab a Drink
For the Fancier Date
- The Rambler: They have WeDrink Wednesday’s and all their signature cocktails are $8!
- Old Glory: One of my favorite bars! Tall ceilings, very New York vibe.
- Bastion: Super cool vibe, great drinks. If it goes really well, walk on over to Jackalope or The Pink Flamingo.
For the Causal Date
- M. L. Rose Craft Beer & Burgers: They have multiple locations, a great atmosphere and awesome beer selection!
- Cilantro Mexican Grill: They have looooong happy hour. 2 for 1 margaritas + Mexican food! I mean, that’s already a good time.
- Headquarters Beercade: They have old arcade games + beer!
- Cafe Roze: They have great coffee and drinks!
- Frist Art Museum: Good way to get to know each other! Also if it’s not going so well, you can always walk fast.
- Centennial Park: If it’s a nice day, who doesn’t like the park? If they don’t you shouldn’t be going on a date anyways. (;
- Dog Park: So you sorta need a dog for this to work. However a dog park is a great date, very laid back and you always have something to talk about!
xoxo- Happy Dating