Who’s excited for festival season!?! Last year I went to Coachella and I had an amazing time! I love going to music festivals. I think half the fun is picking out what to wear. Here’s a roundup of what I wore!
Since it was last year, I couldn’t find the exact pieces but I found similar ones! (:
Best Stores to Look At For Festival Clothes:
- Bring a backpack! Or something that will hold all of your things.
- Bring a bandana every day!! Most of the time you’re in big fields of dirt or sand (mostly both). You will get sick when you get home, if you don’t cover your mouth! (Especially after Coachella).
- Bring water bottles or a camelback!! For Bonnaroo I would bring my camelback but Coachella I did a water bottle because I had more to carry!
- Make sure to bring warmer clothes for night time! We ended up changing once the sun went down!
- I am a very hot natured person, so I always bring a mini fan. It saves my life when I’m in a crowd for a long time.
- Bring a portable phone charger!
Black Tie Top: Couldn’t find the exact top but here’s a similar one. I love Shein for festival clothes! They are cheap and you don’t have to worry about ruining a nice top.
High Waisted Jean Shorts: My favorite pair, super comfy and cute!
Sunglasses: I normally get all my festival sunglasses from Zaful. Again, they are cheap and really funky (in the best ways).
Red Bandana: Can’t go wrong with Walmart! Have these at most superstores!
Shoes: I basically wore these the whole time. I got them at Plato’s Closet. You need a good pair of closed-toed shoes for ANY festival! A thrift store would be a great place to get a cute, used pair of combat boots. Buffalo Exchange is a great place to look!
Tie-dye Romper: One of my favorite pieces. Who doesn’t love a romper! You can also wear this one different ways.
Necklace: Again I wore the same one almost the whole time. Forever XXI has the best layered necklaces!
Since my friends are so cute; here are some of the things they wore:
Pink Fringe Top: They don’t have it anymore. ): Found the same one on Poshmark! There are a BUNCH of fringe tops on just about every site though.
Shiny Metallic Top: Very similar one from Revolve.
Crochet Chevron Top: Super affordable!
Mom Jeans: They have the best fit.
Friends Purple Metallic Top: Super fun top!